Guinea pigs own a big part of cuteness in the world. Just look at their faces! And those little faces aren’t just furry, they can be quite expressive. Come on. Guinea pigs might not speak English, but they can certainly get their meaning across with the help of body language, vocalizations, and, of course, facial expression!
Check out some fascinating guinea pig looks from some of the guinea pigs of Instagram, and be sure to click the link to each guinea pig’s Instagram page to enjoy more amazing guinea pig photos and even videos. Can you stand the cute?
1. Sometimes, it’s very easy to guess what a guinea pig might be thinking. Clearly, this guinea pig is enjoying a delicious treat! Besides veggies and some fruit, nutritious treats like Hey!Berries can bring on more happy!
2. Sometimes it’s more difficult to guess what guinea pigs are thinking. Perhaps this cavy wants a retreat and thinks: “This is my corner.”
3. Even when a guinea pig isn’t looking directly at you, the eyes can say a lot: “I can see you!”
4. And surely this guinea pig is thinking, “May I help you?”
5. Sometimes, guinea pigs are obviously making a declaration to the world: “I am fluffiness personified!”
6. Forget the colors of the wind, what are the smells in the air? Does this guinea pig smell peppers, dandelions, parsley, or what?
7. For guinea pigs who want to get away, the meaning of the look is clear: “No one will see me here.”
8. One word: “Zzzzzz.”
9. This has got to be one of the most common guinea pigs looks, and it means: “Ready for anything!”
10. Sometimes guinea pigs are a bit confused or disappointed. Perhaps they think something along the lines of: “You moved my bed?”