Features and Benefits
- Approximately 70% of Hey!Berries consists of timothy hay pellets, which are high in fiber and low in energy and calcium.
- High fiber promotes normal gastrointestinal motility.
- The combination of dried, human-grade mango and papaya with timothy hay creates a palatable treat.
- The “berry” shape encourages small mammals to roll, carry, and play with their food.
- The combination of pelleted hay and fruit morsels provides a range of stimulating textures
To learn more, visit Lafeber Small Mammals.
Hey!Berries are a nutritious treat designed to promote foraging and interaction in small herbivores such as rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and degus.
|Body weight (kg) (1 kg = 2.2 lbs)||Berries per day|
|Up to 1 kg||1.0|
|Up to 2 kg||1.5|
|Up to 3 kg||2.0|
|Up to 4 kg||2.5|
|Up to 5 kg||3.0|
|Up to 6 kg||3.5|
|Up to 7 kg||4.0|
|Crude Protein (Min.)||9.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||2.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Min.)||22.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||26.00%|
Timothy grass, papaya, mango, maltodextrin, corn syrup, glycerin, agar powder, hydrolyzed soy protein, choline chloride, iodized salt, DL-methionine, calcium propionate, citric acid, manganese proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate.