Lafeber’s Popcorn Nutri-Berries are the most explosive treat ever to burst on to the bird snacking scene. Popcorn Nutri-Berries are made with fresh popcorn, peanuts, and caramel flavor mixed to create a delicious berry-shaped treat that is specifically designed to satisfy the companion bird’s natural desire to forage for their food.
Nutri-Forage is a mixture of pellets and grains. This nutritious treat is designed to promote enrichment by encouraging foraging. Foraging significantly improves the mental well being of captive bird species and foraging can also help to manage feather destructive behavior and other abnormal, repetitive behaviors in psittacine birds.
Features and Benefits
Nutri-Forage is nutritionally balanced with:
- Balanced omega 3/6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Stabilized vitamins and chelated minerals for excellent absorption
- Naturally preserved with tocopherols and citric acid
1. Preheat an oven or toaster oven to 177ºC (350ºF). Microwaving is not recommended as even heating allows for best filling and there is also danger of hotspots.
2. Gather several clean food items or clean, edible paper or wood items to fill.
3. Place one-quarter bar of the Nutri-Forage filler on a cool baking sheet.
4. Bake for 2-2.5 minutes. Food should be soft and warm, but not too hot.
5. Using a small spoon, fill the empty food or enrichment item.
6. Allow food to cool completely before touching with your fingers and giving to your bird.
7. Store extra treats in a re-sealable bag to maintain freshness.