Ask Lafeber

Question:

January 13, 2022

Health Nutrition


What’s a good food to feed cocktails. Is there certain kinds not to feed them


Answer:

Hi Sheila,

They should be eating a nutritionally balanced food like pellets or our foraging diets as 80% of their diet. You can feed dark leafy greens, veggies, some fruit and healthy table foods as the remaining 20%. Here is a link to our feeding guide.

Bird Food Guide

Thank you for asking Lafeber,

Brenda

Subscribe to our newsletter