Formulated by Dr. T.J. Lafeber and an avian nutritionist, the Avi-Cake revolutionized the pet bird food market. Avi-Cakes contain 50% pellets blended with grains and seeds, and coated with vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Avi-Cakes may be fed for maintenance or dietary conversion. The rich texture and shape of the Avi-Cake also makes it an excellent foraging treat.
Features and Benefits
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Nutritionally balanced including essential fatty acids.
- Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Superior taste makes Avi-Cakes great for converting birds to pellets.
- Visit Nutritional Strategies for the Companion Parrot for additional information on Avi-Cakes.
Classic Avi-Cakes come in three sizes. The smallest product is labeled for Small Birds. Many birds eat Avi-Cakes for Parrots, and there is also an Avi-Cake for Macaws & Cockatoos.
Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes are available in two sizes for Small Birds and Parrots.
Look for the “Best Before” stamp on the back of the bag.
All seeds and grains are hand inspected for cleanliness and freshness. We make small batches to insure the best quality possible, and each batch is laboratory-tested.
Keep Avi-Cakes packed in resealable bags to maintain their freshness and “chewiness.”
Don’t let the “cake” in Avi-Cakes fool you. You can feel confident recommending Avi-Cakes to your clients. Avi-Cakes are a balanced diet nearly identical to pellets in nutrient content…
Download our Avi-Cakes Flier